Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Gelato place gone replaced by Jeff de Bruges !

I still remember eating gelato from the place in King st before my friends 21st at Sydney Tower. I think it was a Gelatissimo before but now replaced by a french chocolatier Jeff de Bruges. I think it is the 1st store they have outside France. Didn't think much of it until I walk past it on Monday. Tried the chocolate ice-cream on a cone , a nice dark chocolate taste. Other flavours were pistachio , vanilla , strawberry ( they had a fancy french name for it something like francisee can't really remember). You can either pistachio with chocolate together or strawberry with vanilla together. Wasn't really game enought to try chocolate and pistachio knowing how it tasted like in French Riveria.


$3.50 for one scoop
Jeff De Bruges
106 King Street Sydney
next to Theatre Royal

No comments: