Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Homemade desserts

This was third time I made creme brulee but this time for one batch I didn't put them in ramekins. Instead I put it in a baking square dish. Use a cartoon of eggs all in one day to make it. I don't think I ever will use so many eggs in a day.

Creme Brulee in progrees in the oven Was a bit worried if was going to be cooked evenly.


After around 35mins in the oven it was cooked but somehow I ended up with cracks.

The end result was good except someone had already took chunks out of it before I put the sugar in top. It doesn't look as professional at the restaurant ones since I don't have one of those guns to put a nice solid suagry top so putting in the oven was the best I could do.


Green tea ice-cream sundae with red bean. Credit to my family friend who loves baking cakes :p.The green team ice-cream was homemade while there was a break in playing poker :P.














No comments: